Tru Design T piece M-F-F Black 1-1/2" BSP GRP
Tru DesignT piece M-F-F Black 1-1/2" BSP GRP
The 11⁄2” Threaded T-Piece features 2x female threads and 1x male thread enabling them to be joined together to create manifolds - useful for multiple hose connections to a single ball valve & Thru-hull fitting. The centre female thread is shorter and designed for use with aquavalve tails (straight 90° and 120°) giving the option of tail sizes from 19mm up to 38mm. The plug, or threaded connector can also be used in the centre connection.
NOTE: all aquavalve tails that are used with the T-Piece do not face-seal using the red or blue washer as they do when used in aquavalves. Instead, use a suitable thread sealant or PTFE tape to seal threads. The 11⁄2” male and female threads at each end are also parallel and are also designed to seal through the use of a suitable sealant or PTFE tape allowing any orientation of the two joined parts. Do not overtighten!
• Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - high strength and light weight
• Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
• Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
• UV resistant - Will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
• High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
• Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +100°C