Magma Gas grill Catalina2 classic 30.5 x 45.7 cm cooking grate size
MagmaGas grill Catalina2 classic 30.5 x 45.7 cm cooking grate size
Grill Gas Catalina2 classic 30.5x45.7 cm Primary Cooking Grate Size
- Warming Rack/Secondary Grilling Area: The upper secondary grilling area, with tightly spaced grill struts, is ideal for slow grilling or warming food of any size.
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Redesigned Combustion System: Completely redesigned combustion system will not blow out.
- Dependable Electronic Ignition: The new electronic ignition system lights the first time, every time.
- Dual Element Infrared Radiant Plate: This stainless steel radiant plate helps maximize fuel efficiency. It provides perfect heat distribution, is easy to remove and clean up.
- Inner Lined Safety Shell: Reduces flare-ups and heat discoloration by funneling grease into the front access grease tray.
- Smooth Edge Design: Our new beautiful and elegant design removes all sharp edges.
- Full Length Stainless Steel Handle: Give access from either side and makes mounting and transporting easier.
Your grilling experience will be greatly enhanced with Magma’s completely redesigned Catalina II Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
This versatile, portable, and finely crafted grill is a perfect addition for feeding that large crew.
New features include: a beautiful elegant design with no sharp edges, a completely redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit even in heavy winds, and a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single “AAA” Alkaline battery (included).
The grill is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments.
The primary and secondary grilling surface, gives you the option of searing, slow cooking, or warming.
Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use, and a hermetically sealed thermometer.
The swivelling control valve/regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges. This model is designed to use disposable propane/butane mix Campingaz (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470, CV470 plus) fuel canisters or can easily adapt to a boat's onboard, pre-regulated, low pressure propane-butane or compressed natural gas (CNG) systems.
Magma recommends the use of heavy duty mounting hardware.
- This model is designed specifically for use in countries requiring the CE mark or in countries that use Campingaz® propane/butane mix fuels in disposable canisters (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus).
- DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT. Mounting hardware (sold separately) is available for on-board use.