NEWMAR has been a leading manufacturer of electronic power products for over 30 years.
Conservative CAD-CAM and concurrent engineering of applied proven electronic circuitry and mechanical construction
In-house facilities for all major manufacturing functions-allows maximum quality control and rapid response to demand.
• Complete metal fabricating machine shop with CNC punch presses, press breaks and machining centers
• PCB design, layout and artwork department
• Graphics/Screen printing department
• PCB assembly line with wave solder machine and automated lead cutting and wire production
• Multiple electro-mechanical assembly lines with 100% function testing
Stock of all standard product maintained in a 30,000 square foot warehouse; most orders shipped same day
• 12/24/48 VDC voltage conversion configured to customer requirements
• Battery charging modification option for all power supplies
• Fine tuning of output to suit non-standard operating voltages
• Custom configurations of circuit breakers and meters on electrical distribution panels
• Design and assembly of complete custom power systems for communication sites
• Custom engineering and manufacture of "private label" power products