Self-contained air-conditioners are suitable for boats with up to three cabins. The range is designed in a compact way. For a solid and highly functional base, they are mounted on extra-deep, thermally insulated, stainless steel trays. All units are epoxy-painted for durable corrosion protection. Highly efficient compressors allow extremely low power consumption.
Additionally, a multi-point injection evaporator offers higher unit efficiency. The installation of a self-contained unit is very simple. Each cabin has its own self-contained unit providing cool air to the cabin. Generated heat is transferred to sea via a sea water circuit. The control unit is located in the same cabin as the air conditioner.
Salient features of new self-contained air conditioners from Webasto are:
- Increased efficiency up to 15%
- Continuous operation even under tropical conditions
- Overall size is reduced up to 20%
- New electronics with USB diagnosis
- Quiet operation
- Robust design
- Soft start devices available as an option
- Possibility to use one single sea water pump for several units
- Easy to install and retrofit